Instagram is the app par excellence and, more so now, right now. Whether it’s mimicking viral challenges, looking for inspiration, finding cooking recipes or just eye your stories.
Keep an eye on these influencers. They’re killing the Instagram game with their trendy feeds and cool aesthetics:
1.Didi-Stone Olomidé (-olomidedidi). The marseillaise model and daughter of the Congolese singer Koffi Olomidé, carries the word sophistication internalized, because the looks she shows on the social network give off the influence of the catwalks. Add to this the simplicity of the more Street ensembles it proposes and in which sports are the star point. She declares himself a fan of Rihanna, faithful of the parades of her friend Olivier Rousteing for Balmain and passionate about the most iconic pieces of Jean Paul Gaultier.
2. Emili Sindlev (@emilisindlev) With a charming and funny personality, this Copenhagen stylist has captivated the best streetstyle photographers and caught the attention of the most international brands. Emili takes a bold approach to her feeds by betting on color. Neons, cakes, in picture prints or stripes, colors are one of the keys to his creations. Not forgetting the weakness shown in each of her posts by lady’s handbags, mini dresses or the pichis, as well as her undoing by Manolo Blahnik’s shoes and her devotion to the protagonist of Sex in New York, Carrie Bradshaw.
3. Folake Kuye Huntoon (@stylepantry) Nigerian entrepreneur and designer who has her own firm, FKSP, based in Los Angeles, which is distinguished by its eye-catching, exclusive and unique pieces ranging from volume dresses and powerful colored jumpsuits, to midi skirts.
4. Nina Urgell (@ninauc) her account is a place where photography, art and fashion coexist perfectly. The young Catalan woman, who has 800 thousand followers, presents a minimalist and relaxed feed. It is a window in which one day you can see details of trendy outfits and others, in which you can enjoy paradisiacal landscapes, seas that transmit peace or pieces of vintage furniture.
5. Frédérique Harrel (-freddieharrel) This Parisian of Cameroonian descent and resident in London combines fashion and lifestyle. Winner of the Cosmopolitan Influencer Of the Year 2019 award, she is a reflection of the talent she screens on her Instagram account. Show off your creativity when combining casual garments, with color and vintage or men’s cut pieces.In addition, she is the founder of @radswan, a platform focused on raising awareness and building a beauty brand for the global African diaspora and also uses the social network to convey important messages such as self-love.
6. Chiara Ferragni (@chiaraferragni), the influencer par excellence. An entrepreneur, blogger and designer, as well as being the first influencer to appear in Forbes magazine, she has been the case of study at Harvard University’s Business School. Of this young Italian girl I could say that she is the favorite daughter of Instagram. It has its own clothing brand “Chiara Ferragni collection”, with a documentary “Chiara Ferragni Unposted” available on Amazon Prime and she’s one of the must-haves in any front row of fashion weeks.
7. Hajra Tariq (-hajra aaa) Halfway between New York and London, this young Pakistani woman exudes freshness in her profile. Something the public has been able to capture. She opts for a chic style that tends towards wearing lady dresses, pleated skirts and pastel or neutral tones. In addition, it suggests hijabs of a thousand colors with which to give a different touch to each outfit.
8. Laura Eguizábal (@laura eguizabal) This young Vitorian based in Madrid has become a reference when it comes to seeking inspiration in how to carry the latest trends of each season. She harmonizes various trends in a single look, bets on the most daring prints and combines luxury pieces with low cost garments, with accessories of the most trendy in which she can not miss her characteristic sunglasses to the latest. With a very eclectic and daring style, Laura is one of those who undoubtedly risks and wins.
9. Rima Zahran (@rimazahran). Her Instagram is an escape route to escape boredom. Through IGTV the Palestinian influencer suggests outfits of very casual type, shows makeup tutorials for the day to day and recommends skin care products.
10. Yanin Namasonthi (@idressmyself) Finally, this blogger and youtuber’s account is another of our favorites. Share style tricks, delicious recipes to get started in the kitchen, music and inspired photographs.